• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MS & PF Silver Eagles for SALE or TRADE "all dates"

11 posts in this topic

I have many different dates of Silver Eagles Mint State and Proof for sale or trade.

I will trade on NGC or PCGS low pop mint state coins,older era circulated, NGC Mocom 70s, or sell outright.

Now is the chance to fill some of those holes in your silver eagle sets.

Thanks for looking------Rick

click on link below to check out sets for sale or trade.

Still available------20th Aniversary Silver Eagles-----MS 69 & PF 69 3 coin set $400 or trade.

and plenty PF70UCs 2000 to 2011

I am looking for 1986 to 2004 MS70 Silver Eagles

Chris,

No they aren't. All my coins are in seperate holders.

I did see a sales listing earlier this week for 20th & 25th Aniv. sets for sale ---

The 20th Aniv. sets were in multiholders. I see you wanted the 69s, I asked about the 70 set but the message is still unread by Robi-Wan.

Hope you find what you want.

Later---Rick

Hey Brady,

Yeah that would be tough to find a neighbor that wants to purchase that size of a collection. I sent him a e-mail 10 minutes ago telling him how to check his PMs. Maybe everything was sold and he didn't even know it.

Later----Rick

I saw that too Rick,

It is a shame he doesn't want to work with board members and needs someone local. I was hoping you had made a deal with him and you were listing the left overs of what you didn't want.

Chris,

WOW 8 full Aniv. sets purchase at one time. When we don't know what the 25th sets are really going to land at in value. With all the 70 sets this year there is not much room for rarity.

I do still have the 20th aniv. 69s set in singles when you are ready for them--$375 shipped.

Rick