• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Extremely noowbish question

24 posts in this topic

Since they came in a "recent"/"modern" mint set, that would make them same composition as circulating coinage. Clad.

It is the PROOF sets that can be clad or silver for the dime/quarter(s)/half

In my copy of the 56th edition, it says it on page 134.

Sorry, I have the up-to-date 65th edition, and it says nothing so far that I have seen of the coins being clad. If you did mean 65th, you are bluffing as the page is just a big chart with Jeff nickel prices.

I meant what I said, the 56th edition.

It says the series is clad, but annotates the specific ones that are silver. So if it doesn't say they are silver, they are clad. I'll bet it says the same in more recent editions.

It says the series is clad, but annotates the specific ones that are silver. So if it doesn't say they are silver, they are clad. I'll bet it says the same in more recent editions.

Sorry, I can't verify what you are saying, but please look in your 65th red book and find the page for me. (or better, don't post and don't waste your time)

Why don't you look in your 65th Red Book. Are you completely helpless?

I am not taking the time to look through the book to find the answer to your meager request. Brg was nice enough to shoot me an answer, though.

Sorry, I can't verify what you are saying, but please look in your 65th red book and find the page for me. (or better, don't post and don't waste your time)

The heading oon page 157 tells you all the information you need.

I am not taking the time to look through the book to find the answer to your meager request. Brg was nice enough to shoot me an answer, though.

It's not my request. You're the one who wanted to know. I already knew the answer. Why are you still here?

It's not my request. You're the one who wanted to know. I already knew the answer. Why are you still here?

I'm here because of your retalitory posts. I was done with the thread when my question was answered in the 2nd post.

Look at the edge of the coin, if you cant tell the difference between silver and clad you need more than the redbook.
:signfunny:

Actually, I did not have the W-dime ehich is why I asked.

^^

I didn't send you any answer. bsshog did.

I didn't send you any answer. bsshog did.

Yup corrected ;)