• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trade coins?

7 posts in this topic

2011S MS70 for a 2011P MS70 reverse proof. P

I have the 70 S coin-beautiful. Iwould like to trad for a 2011P PF70. We can talk bott or whatever and come up with a switcheroo.

Phone 304-675-0225 for interested people in this society. Give a call and see what we can work up. Thanks, Mike

See more journals by a4403619

Mike, If you post that in the chats (Money Market) you will probably have a better chance. However I would call NGC and find out the different populations for each before hand.

Has anyone called to find out the 70 pops on the reverse proof and the S mint mark 25th Aniv. lately?? If so leave a message we would probably all be interested to know.

Later---Rick

I got the numbers this morning!!!

There has been almost 16,000 sets graded by NGC so far--

For the S mint coin 11,558 were 70s--

For the Reverse Proof there were 10,474 70s

The value of the reverse proof will hold higher than the S mint coin.

Thanks alot. I also got the numbers this morning and the numbers you cited are what I found. I certainly understand that the numbers do dictate the values of the coins. I figured the P was a little more valuable than S anyhow. But thanks again thanks for your help. No queries yet on a trade!!!