• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1943 Steel Cent NGC MS67 - $60

11 posts in this topic

This is a marketplace for members if I'm not mistaken and spamming to others auctions that are not yours should not be permitted.

Just because you do not like me does not mean that you can make stuff up. "Spamming"? Heh. More like helping others get a good price on a coin. You might not share my opinion, but I think that the seller would appreciate others taking a look at his sales.

This has nothing to do with my opinions of you. I think the marketplace should be used by members and not to be used for SPAMMING auctions that have nothing to do with the individual posting them. I'm actually starting to think, with your posting characteristics, that you must be the youngest YN that we have ever had on this forum.

This has nothing to do with my opinions of you. I think the marketplace should be used by members and not to be used for SPAMMING auctions that have nothing to do with the individual posting them. I'm actually starting to think, with your posting characteristics, that you must be the youngest YN that we have ever had on this forum.

And that is your opinion, not mine. I don't care that you think my help is spam- just don't read it. You say it is spam because of your negative attitude towards me. Insults aren't going to get you anywhere. And in your ranting rage, you did not even notice that the sale isn't an auction :/