• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coin Sightings, Part II

6 posts in this topic

Since James posted the thread about the seated dollar in the Bruce Willis movie, and I don't want to get it sidetracked, did anyone happen to catch the episode last night on the "GREEN" channel, Comcast 113, about the George Walton specimen of the 1913 Liberty nickel?

It was really interesting, and I would like to know if anyone from NGC can comment on it.

Chris

I read the book which was pretty interesting. I don't know what the "green" channel is though... hm

jom

I read the book which was pretty interesting. I don't know what the "green" channel is though... hm

jom

I don't know what the green channel is either, I get more colors on my tv than that chris. You may need to have yours looked at. lol

I don't know what it is either! All I know is that we don't have a choice of cable companies and Comcast leaves a lot to be desired. For example, if a show is coming on and you want to check what it is about, you can go to their "line-up" an read the first two or so words of the description. That's it! That's all they allow room for so they can use all of the space for advertising and charge us a ridiculous monthly fee on top of it.

Chris

I hear ya Chris. I have Comcast too. I was in the cable industry for 20yrs and Comcast's service is by far the worst ever service I've encountered.

I hear ya Chris. I have Comcast too. I was in the cable industry for 20yrs and Comcast's service is by far the worst ever service I've encountered.

You haven't had Charter Cable then. :frustrated: