• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuck on STUPID posted by halfshed

7 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Eagles again

Hello all and congrats to Kamakazy great set. My last post I was person_without_enough_empathying about the big guys getting so many sets I did not mean to sound so cynical but I just want collectors to get the sets and not someone who will melt them for profit. I was reading posts on how to fill out the submission forms ,what to do and not to do so l called NGC and was told that they received 20k sets in a week and l was too cheap to overnight my package ( brain fart stuck on stupid ) either way l could kick myself. I just hope to get them for christmas now.Penny wise and pound foolish seems to apply to me ,I want to thank all for your replies and posts you guys are the best source for info, Happy collecting,and Happy Holidays .

See more journals by halfshed

Talked to Lisa today and she told me if NGC receives your pkg by Dec. 8th it will qualify for the Early Release label. Remember it has to be AT NGC by the 8th. If it doesn't matter about the Early Release label than after the 8th they will just receive the 25th Anniversary label.

By the way I just sent mine regular registered (NOT over-night) and had no problems whatsoever. Of course I sent it early. (first set)

Mike

Youll get them there in time. Im starting to think I wont have mine back from NGC by Christmas.. ha ha ha.. They still sitting in the "recieved" status..

I got my box and shipped it to NGC the next day.. that was 15 days ago. I do know one thing... they are no floating in the Gulf of Mexico.

thanx l did mail priority and registered , also mailed on 11th and on order status it is not listed, l hope l did all forms correctly but NGC says if there is a problem they will call, just gotta have faith l guess Jerry

Remember, NGC is a for profit company end will make sure that they get the best deal for both of you. That is my experience at least. They want happy submitters and so they do pick up the phone or send you a personal email to resolve any paperwork issues.

Remember, NGC is a for profit company end will make sure that they get the best deal for both of you. That is my experience at least. They want happy submitters and so they do pick up the phone or send you a personal email to resolve any paperwork issues.

NGC appears to be an excellent customer-oriented company. I am highly satisfied with all my NGC related dealings.

Later,

Malcolm.