• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How long have status updates been taking?

12 posts in this topic

My coins show delivered to NGC on the 19th which was this past saturday. Is it normal that it still shows "No order history" in my NGC status page? Sorry for the lame question but this is my first ever submission.

This is just a guess, but since this is your first submission, you won't have an "order history" until this submission is completed.

Welcome to the neighborhood, and have a happy Thanksgiving.

Chris

Thanks. I guess I'll wait it out and call after 14 days if no signs. Happy Thanksgiving.

Turnaround times are merely estimates and can vary depending on the number of submissions they are handling. As long as NGC has acknowledged receipt of your submission, there isn't much you can do except wait. It's pointless to call. It won't speed up the process. It's best to just wait and check the status online.

Chris

"As long as NGC has acknowledged receipt of your submission"

They havent. That's what this thread is about. The post office tracking says delievered. NGC says nothing.

They havent. That's what this thread is about. The post office tracking says delievered. NGC says nothing.

Since NGC doesn't usually work on the weekends, it will probably show as received the following week. It may take a while to update their online info because you should also remember that they are probably receiving a lot of submissions of the SAE 25th Anniversary sets.

You should be thankful that they don't "hunt & peck" like me.

Chris

Since NGC doesn't usually work on the weekends, it will probably show as received the following week. It may take a while to update their online info because you should also remember that they are probably receiving a lot of submissions of the SAE 25th Anniversary sets.

You should be thankful that they don't "hunt & peck" like me.

Chris

Yeah I figured withe the holidays they might add some delay as well. As long as I get PR67s and MS 65s I wont mind :D

My package was mailed the 17th arrived the 19th but didn't show up as received until the 22nd. It i still marked as received so the Thanksgiving holidays seem to have put a crimp in the assembly line. Good luck and be patient:)

Yeah I figured withe the holidays they might add some delay as well. As long as I get PR67s and MS 65s I wont mind

Really? Most people now a days aren't happy unless they get at least 69's on both PR and MS. A PR-67 or MS-65 would have folks on here complaining about the "poor quality" of the sets.