• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PM Issues?

13 posts in this topic

I noticed whan I sent a PM out that it showed "unread by:none as soon as I sent it. I also had 5 copeis of 1 pm I sent out. Does anyone know if there are issues with the system??

My PM to Bobby shows that it is unread. I guess this is a way to let you know whether they are receiving it or just ignoring you.

Chris

They've always had this status so that you can tell when it has been read. It comes in handy if you need to ask a question or get an answer to know if it's been read or not. Thanks Chris, all is working fine!

My PM to Bobby shows that it is unread. I guess this is a way to let you know whether they are receiving it or just ignoring you.

Chris

They've always had this status so that you can tell when it has been read. It comes in handy if you need to ask a question or get an answer to know if it's been read or not. Thanks Chris, all is working fine!

Bobby---your issue (unread by none as soon as it's sent) happened to me when I forgot to type in the recipients name. Maybe the first time; you forgot to type in Chris' username and just hit send. It sounds silly but it is really easy to do.

Chris

Bobby---your issue (unread by none as soon as it's sent) happened to me when I forgot to type in the recipients name. Maybe the first time; you forgot to type in Chris' username and just hit send. It sounds silly but it is really easy to do.

I happened with two pm's I was responding to in an active pm thread Walker. When I pm'd Chris, I didn't have any problems. I did notice that the person I was pm'ing had removed himself from the topic. Would I still not be able to respond? or have to start a new PM? Thanks!

Chris

I happened with two pm's I was responding to in an active pm thread Walker. When I pm'd Chris, I didn't have any problems. I did notice that the person I was pm'ing had removed himself from the topic. Would I still not be able to respond? or have to start a new PM? Thanks!

That sounds like there's a lot of PMS going around.

Chris

Chris

That sounds like there's a lot of PMS going around.

Chris

Ur soo funny Chris!! lol