• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD

6 posts in this topic

Ok, I know there will probably be some negative comments of flak for this given all the controversy over these sets, but I bought 2 sets and received them today, and they are absolutely beautiful (yes, I opened both sets to look at the coins!).

Now my purpose in buying 2 sets was twofold, first if there was damage to one of the sets, I'd still have one good one to keep if I had to return the other, thus reducing my risk of being out of luck from damage in the mail, etc. Fortunately this did not happen as both my sets arrived in absolutely perfect order. That being the case, my second purpose was to sell the duplicate set to offset the cost of the set I will keep for my collection.

So as not to be portrayed as a heartless flipper, only out for greed and to take advantage of my fellow collectors, I would like to sell this set to a collector (it's outside the shipping box, so that should make it less attractive to those looking to flip it for MS-70 slabs). As for prices, I have seen these at online dealers for as much as $949, and on eBay they have been selling for $750-800, but I would like to only make enough to pay for my original set and shipping to the new owner, so I am asking $650 for this set.

SOLD!

Thanks, and let the flaming begin! :boo: