• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: 1959 Franklin NGC PF67Cameo

12 posts in this topic

Thanks Jim! Man, the one on ebay wants $590 or Best Offer. I offered $450 , then $475, and both offers were declined immediately. Numismedia is $438 and someone had mentioned that was a little high. Does anyone know what the total Pop of these might be?

Does anyone know what the total Pop of these might be?

NGC

1959 PF Cameo GRADE 63----64----65----66----67----68----69

-----------------------------POP 2-----20----72---180---250---91----2 , Total 617

Thanks Ty. So I guess I just wait for 200 and something individuals to put another up for sale at a decent price. lol or maybe aorund $550 is a decent price now. (shrug)

Hard to say how many re-submittals in these numbers. Maybe make the seller of the PCGS one an offer, and if you get it cross it to NGC????

The higher grade CAM Franklins seem a lot harder to find now then they were a year or so ago.

The 59's are even harder Jim. I've seen years above and below the 59' and at very decent prices with cameo. The 59' seems to be the toughest year for the cameo. The PF67 is not a problem to find either and they are less than $100, it's the cameo that really bumps it up.

No wonder you didn't see it. It is under proof sets, not halves!
I always do a general search such as, NGC Franklin Cameo or NGC MS65 Morgan.