• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Today........ I'm REALLY old...

35 posts in this topic

Its probably not any help that my dad was born in 1951 as well.. and I'll be 37 this year! :D

This would probably be a bad place to say that in 1951, my GRAND-dad was a teenager.

In 1951, my maternal grandfather was 62. I never knew my paternal grandfather because he, unfortunately, committed suicide in 1929 when the depression hit.

Chris

I went out last night for a little fun and woke up this morning to find all of the happy birthday wishes . Thank you for all of this, it is very much appreciated. Now I need to make it to a show and buy some 1951 coins as I don't have any......I think it's time. This is a very heart felt thank you to all......Joe

Happy birthday, you old crazy hound dog. I turned 60 in June. No big deal. Better to reach 60 than the alternative.

Here's another from your birth year.

See you next week!

Lance.

1ece8e4f.jpg9a4b1b27.jpg

Its probably not any help that my dad was born in 1951 as well.. and I'll be 37 this year! :D

This would probably be a bad place to say that in 1951, my GRAND-dad was a teenager.

In 1951, my maternal grandfather was 62. I never knew my paternal grandfather because he, unfortunately, committed suicide in 1929 when the depression hit.

Chris

My maternal grandpa was just 32 y/o old in 1951 and had been married for only 6 years to my Gram. He passed in 1992. My grandma was just 29 in '51. She is still doing well and will be 90 in 2012. My mom was born in '46 and my uncle in '44. My Dad is a little bit older than the 2 of them. Both of his parents passed before I was born, so I never had the pleasure of knowing them. My Dad's Mom's sister (my great aunt) lived to be 90 and passed around 1993 era. It's (age) all relative, I guess.