• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Better.

18 posts in this topic

What is the 65, is that mutual funds? I've taken the 3, 7, 27, and 63 (is that the blue sky one? whichever the blue sky one is I've taken that), but they were all cake compared to the CFA exams (I've had my charter since '03), so I wouldn't sweat it! And as for cholesterol, mine is lower than yours and I'm still taking pills since my doctor is paranoid and reads lots of research...so maybe this will cheer you up, got it in the mail today!

117125.jpg.479d517828471e738bddcc3544a81ac0.jpg

117126.jpg.9fedfeed717cb6362742e1529da240b6.jpg

65 is the Uniform Investment Advisers Exam.

Deals w/ suitability, taxation, life insurance, annuties, etc. Also goes into Act of 1933, 1934, 1940, the USA (blue sky's laws), etc (thru the Dodd Frank).

It's not terrible, but we are expected to pass it no problem at work. The only ones that fail it at work are the marketing department. So no pressure.

Take it Friday morning, relax Sat and Sun, start CFA level 3 Monday.

Anyway, great coins all. Coin threads like this are by far my favorite kind. Love looking at all the variety out there.

What is the 65, is that mutual funds? I've taken the 3, 7, 27, and 63 (is that the blue sky one? whichever the blue sky one is I've taken that), but they were all cake compared to the CFA exams (I've had my charter since '03), so I wouldn't sweat it! And as for cholesterol, mine is lower than yours and I'm still taking pills since my doctor is paranoid and reads lots of research...so maybe this will cheer you up, got it in the mail today!

Sweet coin!! I have a 1812 version... got the 1812 because of the war we were in that year... tough to get it to fit in the dansco type book.. just a smidge too big for the slot... just a hair.. Love the old time halves.

Here you go. I know you like Mercs because you bought two from me ATS. :)

This ones a beauty and I just might pay the cost to own it oneday

1941-4.jpg

1941-3.jpg

:headbang: WOW.. just... well lets say my shorts need changed and my wife wasnt the cause.. ha ha ha... OUTSTANDING COIN!!

DF, whose photos are those, because they look like they belong on the juice aisle.

Erick, good luck on your test. Here's a PL for ya:

1262909_Full_Obv.jpg

1262909_Full_Rev.jpg

Cool clashes on the dime, Jason!

Chris