• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are your favorite coin websites?

11 posts in this topic

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Unfortunately, that website is full of (people who are obnoxiously self impressed) and I got frustrated when I couldn't figure out how to check PMs hm

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Unfortunately, that website is full of (people who are obnoxiously self impressed) and I got frustrated when I couldn't figure out how to check PMs hm

You don't have to be part of that website/forum. Did you see the link to the hundreds of dealers presented in it? It's a master list of everything. It's quite awesome.

MJ

You don't have to be part of that website/forum. Did you see the link to the hundreds of dealers presented in it? It's a master list of everything. It's quite awesome.

MJ

Well, I got a post count of 1 there, so at least I'm not a loner :roflmao:

I think some on this forum wish I could get that same post count here... hm:D

:popcorn:

Heritage and Sixbod first. And then a few other auction sites such as DNW. I used to like Northeast Numismatics a lot more when they sold the coins I collected at reasonable prices. Now, many of them I consider vastly exceswsive.

For myself, since I collect mostly raw coins I use the following sites often.

Chattanooga Coins

Being that I live just a few miles away from this place I have been able to visit them and pick up my orders personally. Great group of people and great coins (avoid the bargin coins as most would grade g4 at best, but they state that openly on most of the listings)

Collectons

I love their daily specials and the 1c deals. I have bought many coins and many supplies from this company and have yet to be disappointed in any way.

Mount Vernon Coins

Great prices and fantastic coins. I find this company to be one of the most competitive for prices. Out of close to 50 orders placed with them to date, I have never had a coin I felt should be returned.

JMS Coins

I have only placed a couple of orders with this company, but have been completely satisfied so far. As I stated in the beginning of this post, I collect mostly raw coins and have only purchased a couple graded coins from this company.

My other favorite coin forum.....

www.coinpeople.com

PS - That Cheap Slab Store site is pretty cool. :grin:

They are good people to work with. I am local enough that I was able to view coins in hand before making purchases.