• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bumper Crop posted by davidk

11 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

When

Gino,

Where did you find the information about an anniversary set this year? The U.S. Mint website doesn't list it at all. I'm very interested in this and would like to know when it expected release is. I would truely appreciate the information if you can give it to me.

See more journals by davidk

Just talked to the mint this morning about this particular product and was informed that the ONLY thing they (order takers) have been advised is that the set "could" possibly be available the EOM. They are NOT taking any orders at this time. So there you have it ..... another mystery as to when they will be available

moondoggy

I've been emphasizing in my Journals that Silver Eagle Enthusiasts continue to be vigalent and monitor the Mint and other websites regarding news and activity on the 25th Anniv. Eagle Set.

Those who haven't yet completed their MS & PF silver eagle sets to date should try do so ASAP, especially the 2006 20th Anniv coins. Except for the 20th A's, Many of the other Eagles are still available on at less than $100, some even under $90 for "MS-70's."- That's Really good!

Once the 5-coin set is issued later this month- prices are bound to skyrocket on These and on the back-issues. Dealers are getting 1st 'divs', cutting to the front of the line, and are probobly going to 'eat-up' Half of the 100,000 sets going on sale. I doubt that the rest will be last more than 2 or 3 days-Tops! That's how long it took for All of the 2006-20th Anniversary silver & gold coins to Sell Out.

Get your cash & credit cards ready, and have all your phones on speed-dial to to Mint! - The website WILL crash, just as its done on other big issues.