• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2011 Uncir SAE's

11 posts in this topic

Well I showed yesterday that my order was in process, back-ordered until 09/29. Today just shows "in stock and reserved". Looks like the Uncirculated SAE's will be coming out anyway. :)

I reserved two of the West Point mint marked ASE's - I assume

that is what you're talking about ? I'm also looking forward to the

25th Anniversary group they plan on releasing in October as well.

Although I don't bother getting these slabbed - as I could care

less about if the coin is a 68 - a 69 - or a 70 - I enjoy viewing

them in my Eagle Album. The coin capsules fit beautifully and

the fit is snug enough that the coins don't rotate in the slots.

Same here, In process. Bobby that 25th Anniversary. set is a must. I know you collect the ASE, I hope some how you can get one, I know I am going to try. I have all but the 95w, someday I will. Good Luck

Same here, In process. Bobby that 25th Anniversary. set is a must. I know you collect the ASE, I hope some how you can get one, I know I am going to try. I have all but the 95w, someday I will. Good Luck

I'd like to but I know that set is gonna run at least $400-500. :P

I got an e-mail about these today, but I figure I'll just wait for the 25th set and order one of those since they will have one of each. I am guessing they will be around $350 or less for that set.

I got an e-mail about these today, but I figure I'll just wait for the 25th set and order one of those since they will have one of each. I am guessing they will be around $350 or less for that set.

I don't know Jeff. With all these coins, I figure no less than $400.

* one proof coin from the United States Mint at West Point

* one uncirculated coin from the United States Mint at West Point

* one uncirculated coin from the United States Mint at San Francisco

* one reverse proof coin (frosted background with polished, mirror-like design elements/foreground) from the United States Mint at Philadelphia

* one bullion coin

Plus Packaging!

Well Bobby,

The proof is going for $68.45

The W unc. is $60.45

Both of those include packaging,

Why would the S-mint be worth more than the W? I can't think of a reason, so $60.45 for that one too.

The regular unc, is probably $45 right now so that brings us to $234.35 allow a generous $100 for the reverse proof and an extra$5.60 for extra packaging and you are at $339.95!

And looking at 2006, the set was $100 and included a Proof, reverse proof and W-unc. Separately, the proof was $27.95 and the W-unc was $19.95, making the reverse proof an implied $52.10, or a little see than twice the regular proof, so I'm in the ball park and under $350!

It was nice to see my SAEs were shipped right away instead of being on back-order for a month. And I am with you guys on the 25th anniversary SAEs...it's going to be a bit of sticker shocker when the price is announced :censored: but I will be getting a set.