• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Eagle proofs posted by Six Mile Rick

5 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

a fun day loading a set

Friends,

I returned home after a month of working out of state last night. This morning after a cup of coffee I had the great task of loading and cataloging a set I purchased before I left. I had purchased a set of proof eagles from TPETERS but they were recieved after I left to work in Ohio. The set is very nice and missing only one coin----the 1995-W. I'll be keeping a eye out for one but it may take some time to acquire one.

It is a great set to add to but I will be looking for more Commemorative and Mint set coins also. I see silver is holding strong.

Hope y'all been doing fine.

HAPPY COIN COLLECTING

See more journals by Six Mile Rick

Looks like you are about 900 away from breaking the 100K mark. I am still sitting here waiting on little brown boxes from NGC.

It's cool if you cross over, I am really not that far behind. Also, I got a bead on three 95W PF 69 UC from one of my local dealers. If I take all of them I will carve one out for you that you can get from me whenever.

Will let you know as I made an offer to him this weekend.

Cheers!

Kamakazy,

Let me know what you are paying for those 3 proofs and we'll get togeather .

Larry,

If you stop feeding those turtles flies for 1 week and give them some rabbit pellets they will speed up and hop a little.

Thanks for the replies guys, catch ya later-------Rick