• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1920 Maine Half

21 posts in this topic

This week I received this beautiful Maine half from Mark Feld and could not wait to photograph it this weekend. Capturing the beauty of this Maine in a picture was difficult but I have tried my best. :)

Let me know what y'all think.

6111254070_8a3162806e_b.jpg

BD

what a way nice commem. i like the toning on that. nice pick up :)

I like the picture, I like the color. I have handled quite a few coins that were hand picked by Mr. Feld and I have to say he does have an excellent eye for quality. So, if you are ever interested in a coin and Mr. Feld says it has good eye appeal go for it!

I would like to see some more Maine halves if you guys have some to show.BD

Since you asked: ;)

Currently in a Waite Raymond Album:

Raw_Maine_ObvA.jpg

A coin I used to own:

1920mneobvlgD.jpg

1920mnerevlgD.jpg

It's the nicest 63 you'll ever find in an OGH holder. Cost me many multiples of bid. ;)

Are Maine Commems all that common? Seems to me I don't see many of them around....not like some of the others anyway. Then again I don't look for them all that often so I'm probably off base.

I do like the design more than most...love the coin...both of the toned ones here are really nice.

jom

I would like to see some more Maine halves if you guys have some to show.BD

Since you asked: ;)

Currently in a Waite Raymond Album:

Raw_Maine_ObvA.jpg

A coin I used to own:

1920mneobvlgD.jpg

1920mnerevlgD.jpg

It's the nicest 63 you'll ever find in an OGH holder. Cost me many multiples of bid. ;)

That is a great looking Maine. I am wondering why would you sell such a nice coin. I would have taken it to my grave. :screwy:

Are Maine Commems all that common? Seems to me I don't see many of them around....not like some of the others anyway. Then again I don't look for them all that often so I'm probably off base.

I do like the design more than most...love the coin...both of the toned ones here are really nice.

jom

Maine's are hard to find in gem grades with nice color.

Lets just say I was a couple hours late of owning it.......... Lucky Dog!

Haha...Thanks to Mark he made it possible for me to own this one.

BD