• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Term Under Your Name

35 posts in this topic

I have always thought for a very LONG time that the highest level to reach, which is TOTAL NEWBIE, makes no sense and seems very paradoxical and counter-intuitive.

Is it a very lame attempt at sarcastic humor??

I have always thought for a very LONG time that the highest level to reach, which is TOTAL NEWBIE, makes no sense and seems very paradoxical and counter-intuitive.

Congrats on your custom title. :o

I know!! What's up with THAT?! LEEG got one, too!! Maybe I should keep my mouth shut, at times. That was totally unsolicited and unexpected! lol He also didn't include the rest of my statement, so it looks like a ridiculous statement on my part. lol That's OK; I'm a good sport! :grin:

I know!! What's up with THAT?! LEEG got one, too!! Maybe I should keep my mouth shut, at times. That was totally unsolicited and unexpected! lol He also didn't include the rest of my statement, so it looks like a ridiculous statement on my part. lol That's OK; I'm a good sport! :grin:

Architect likes to hand out custom titles. He has an excellent sense of humor.

I got a rain cloud :shrug:

Is there a way to change this?

Chatzilla I'm not.

Oh dear, now look what you've done!

just goes to show you that someone is looking over you at all times, and things can change at anytime. It's great to see we dont go un-noticed even on the simplest of things. (Makes me want to watch what I say more closely though lol )

-Chris#2

New customs abound.

I had a custom title, once.

But then I annoyed the powers that be, and was stripped.

Pretty much made me feel, more than anything anyone has ever said to or about me on these boards, that I don't really belong here. And that's probably true. That's the way the cookie crumbles.

Still...I had one, even if just for a little while. S'better than most. I'll always have Fall, 2010.

Some time back, I made a comment in a thread which Arch thought was kind of funny, so he added it to mine. When I asked him where it came from, he explained and said he would remove it if I wanted, but I decided to keep it.

Chris

I wish mine said something about Volkswagens lol

I have forgotten more about VWs than I will ever know about coins!

It looks like if you post what you want, Arch wil try and make it happen. :)

Everyone knows that an old Beetle can float. I just wish I knew how to swim so I could get mine back.

Chris

Everyone knows that an old Beetle can float. I just wish I knew how to swim so I could get mine back.

Chris

I know someone that tried it in a rusty bug... didn't work to well lol