• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Busties that I had to share

11 posts in this topic

Here are a couple of new ladies that came Via Mark Feld

I had Mark look at the 26 for me in the lead up to the auction and he gave me the ok for it . Mark bid for me and now it's mine . :banana:

I had looked at a lot of images over the last long while and thanks to Mark he has steered me away from a good number . But I'd wait to be able to get coins like these all day long

I think one of the ones that I had him look at for me, might of made him feel just a little bit sick too lol

Images are again by Coindude who has a reall knack with the busty girls now :)

Cheers Martin

1833O102.jpg

1826O108.jpg

Nice pick ups. I was looking at that 1833 but was a bit concerned about the color. Heritage photos are very often misleading.

Looks great. It definitely helps to have Mark give it the once over.

Carl

Martin, I'm glad you're happy with your two new Bust Half Dollars. You are a pleasure to work with.

I actually think they look better in person, especially the 1833.

Nice Martin...good job.

I don't remember the 1933 in the sale.....maybe I passed since I already own one.

The one I really wanted was an 1812 in XF. I bid but didn't really go for it as I never got to see it in person.

jom

It would be hard for me to choose, as I love them both!! WTG!! :applause:

I like the degree of condition on the 26 slightly better but that 33 has more vivid, gorgeous color.

Absolutely beautiful coins ! Someday I hope to have my finances in order so that I too can add coins of that quality to my Capped collection. But for now I have no problem viewing yours. Keep up the great work.

-Chris#2