• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Eagle MS70

18 posts in this topic

Welcome to the neighborhood!

Do you need these for a Registry Set, or is it just because you want the highest grade possible?

If they aren't for a Registry Set, can you tell the difference between a 69 and a 70? If not, then it would be much cheaper buying the 69's.

Chris

Do you need these for a Registry Set, or is it just because you want the highest grade possible?

If they aren't for a Registry Set, you can't can you tell the difference between a 69 and a 70?. If not, then it would be It is much cheaper buying the 69's.

Chris

Fixed that for you.

thanks for reply

I only collect MS70 or PR70

If you have any, let me know.

thanks again :idea:

I guess this kind of puts a limit on your collecting interests huh? hm Welcome to the forum.

If they aren't for a Registry Set, you can't can you tell the difference between a 69 and a 70?. If not, then it would be It is much cheaper buying the 69's.

Chris

Fixed that for you.

Didn't need fixing. I was asking if he could tell the difference between a 69 and 70 rather than assume that he couldn't.

Chris

Chris

Fixed that for you.

Didn't need fixing. I was asking if he could tell the difference between a 69 and 70 rather than assume that he couldn't.

Chris

I think it was out of humor Chris. lol

Yes, but I am trying ....

I missing only 3 on silver eagle PR70, collecting them for only 3 month, I think it's not bad...

welcome to the boards (thumbs u and hope you get those silver eagles for your complete set and quite a set indeed with all 70's

and of course collect what YOU like to collect with discretionary funds and with the way silver is going these coins might be lots more within a year or so

enjoy the boards

i would call someone at this place they might be able to help you with your set building

www.moderncoinmart.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris

Fixed that for you.

Chris

But, I would like an answer to the question.

Chris (shrug)

That 1995 W PF70 gonna set you back a few mortgage payments!

I love the silver eagle proofs myself and have a complete set PF70s and 69s except the important date...1995W.

OP

Chris

Fixed that for you.

Chris

Chris (shrug)

I answered the question...and it was supposed to be funny... :makepoint:

If you can tell the difference *wink wink* (plastic) then you should be working for a TPG.

Chris

Fixed that for you.

Chris

Chris (shrug)

If you can tell the difference *wink wink* (plastic) then you should be working for a TPG.

Then, which of you is the ALT because I directed my question to the OP.

Chris

Chris

Fixed that for you.

Chris

Chris (shrug)

Then, which of you is the ALT because I directed my question to the OP.

Chris

+1 Nest