• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver's on hold, a few type coins left!

9 posts in this topic

Terms: All bullion sales final. Numismatic items can be returned for 7 days from receipt; please notify me first if there are any problems. Shipping is by Priority Mail Insured (First Class for inexpensive items) to be paid by the buyer. I accept checks, money orders, and PayPal (+3%). References and additional photos are available upon request.

51.33ozt ASW

Take it all for $1990 + $25 shipping by registered mail = $OH HOLD :)

12oz of government minted .9999 bullion

(9) 2010 .9999 1oz Canadian Maple Leaves in mint tube - $40 each, buy them all and get tube

(3) 2011 .9999 1oz Vienna Philharmonics - $40 each

$55 face value 90% Silver

(3) Rolls ($10 face) circulated Walking Liberty Halves in square tubes - $280 each

(1) Roll ($10 face) circulated Franklin Halves in square tubes $275

(1) Roll ($10 face) circulated Washington Quarters - $275

(1) Roll ($5 face) circulated dimes, 25 Roosevelt & 25 Mercury - $138

Numismatics:

1832 Capped Bust Dime: VF20 - $50

This is a very original circulated piece with splendid eye appeal. The only detractor is the small, ancient nick on Liberty's shoulder.

1832%2010c%20Obv.jpg1832%2010c%20Rev.jpg

1902 Barber Half: VF 25 - $65

A great example of a mid grade in a series where nice examples are tough to find above "Fine".

1902%2050c%20Obv.jpg1902%2050c%20Rev.jpg

if i had the money i would buy them,

i was the first person to inquire about his silver bc it was a very good deal with the maples and harmonics imo,

but i had to use my money elsewhere (outside of coins).

i've never done any transactions thru this website but I could tell he was very reliable , as well as helpful.

if you dont get your price, in all honesty, i would keep the coins.

this deal kills anything on eBay.