• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Authentic Military Payment Certificate Series 541

13 posts in this topic

Military Payment Certificate Series 541 $1 dollar Denomination VG/F $750 Very Rare

Japaneese Military Currency (B-YEN Okinowa Seres 100) (5, 10, 20, 100, YEN Notes) Very rare compared to the A-YEN series 100 and the lower denominations RAW $500 Check Preferred e-mail at andyll2@yahoo.com or pm

photo_6779_f.jpg

photo_6781_f.jpg

I feel that I should warn members of the coin forum that this person is on the probation list in the CGC section for failing to complete a board transaction. Most people on the comic side won't do business with anyone on the probation list. I just thought I would give everyone a heads up.

I should warn you that just because some of you so called comic forum guys can't get your head out your A@# does not mean that everyone else on the board is just like you!

And just to clarify something else I made plenty of transactions with people from the board they just felt as well as me that we don't have to put all of our business out their because mommy board members said so!

I appreciate your concern but this board person in paticular has been trying to slam my reputation forever and I am not really trying to shaft anybody I just have a little harder time adjusting to the communty and the strict board rules themselves and these guys don't realize that they misleading people out of some great items comics and currency alike just because of my so called amature status

This board member in particular? hm Maybe you should check out the 6 page FS thread, which you have not dared to make another post in.

Forever? hm I see your point. You have been here for 10 weeks. Oh wait, I have only exchanged posts with you for a few days.

Collectors look out for other collectors. That is why I brought up your past dealings, which you did not hold up your end of the deal. Especially, since you are requesting a check where the buyer has no recourse.

I doubt you will drum up much business with attitude like that.
He only has 31 posts credited because the 100 or so had to be deleted and if you think his attitude is bad, you should see his selling reputation.

I appreciate your concern but this board person in paticular has been trying to slam my reputation forever and I am not really trying to shaft anybody I just have a little harder time adjusting to the communty and the strict board rules themselves and these guys don't realize that they misleading people out of some great items comics and currency alike just because of my so called amature status

Let's see who should I believe. Comicdonna, trusted boardie who goes out of his way to look out for people, or you, who has more typos on this page than recorded posts who has landed on the probation list after being here for a month. hm Tough one... Yeah, I'm going to go with Mike on this one. :insane:

This board member in particular? hm Maybe you should check out the 6 page FS thread, which you have not dared to make another post in.

Forever? hm I see your point. You have been here for 10 weeks. Oh wait, I have only exchanged posts with you for a few days.

Collectors look out for other collectors. That is why I brought up your past dealings, which you did not hold up your end of the deal. Especially, since you are requesting a check where the buyer has no recourse.

comicdonna is a class act and a long time collector. He warning in this thread

is based on failed transactions on the comics side of the boards; he doesn't

typically troll new members for a good time.

I know holyghost is on the comic's probation list and he currently has a sales thread in the comics side of the boards with unsavory prices.

Hey I totally understand the board community polices themselves and I apologize for the way that I have acted on this board and I am fairly new at pricing but not at collecting and there is definitly a lot of knowledge on this board and I want to take advantage of this. Also I am not trying to screw NO ONE and I don't like to satrt mess with that said

I APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE ON THE BOARD and would like to get plenty of feedback constructive or not and I take these shots as a learning lesson and not personal

I appreciate the help that some have given me from the board and I do need to spend more time trying to get to know people rather than trying to sell sell sell so that I could learn as much as I can as to not further offend the pros on this site.