• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The anticipation begins... posted by cemonice

8 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

MY first 16 D finally made it to the show!

I sent out my first 1916 D merc last Saturday. I spent good money to have it shipped as i have had bad luck with USPS lately. Anyway, I knew it was going to be much slower but under lock and key so it was much safer. So i see that it made it to Sarasota today and has been logged in as received! Im keeping my fingers crossed. I know its going to be "details" graded but the thing has gotta be damn near AU!! Minimum XF-AU. It was givin to me as an inheritance to either keep or sell. Im probably gonna keep this one. Ill let ya'll know how it turns out!~

See more journals by cemonice

One is just one coin, but it's a rarer one, the other submission is 24 modern coins that I'm hoping for some good grades on. Looking forward to hearing what you get. =)

Look forward to hearing your results!!

Yes, good luck to all.

I submitted my first 10 coins before memorial day and am still waiting. Called for status update and was told that turnaround for economy is now 46 business days and that my coins would be ready for return shipment at the end of first week in August.

Since I will be out of town on business for 2 weeks in the middle of August, I will have to hold up the shipment, so now I'll be waiting almost 3 months!!

Patience is a virtue... but I've never been accused of being virtuous.