• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANACS to NGC crossover question?

4 posts in this topic

I thought of asking this question on the CU boards about PCGS, but there are just to many whiners over there!!

What sucess rate should I expect on crossover grading from ANACS to NGC, mainly on MS65,MS66 Morgans? Also how does NGC handle the ANACS UDM ?

Last question is the ANACS DMPL standards close to NGC's??

Thanks for any info....

P.S. I did have one ANACS MS66 crossover to NGC MS66!! I am one for one!!! cool.gif

I've had very good luck crossing over ANACS coins to both PCGS & NGC. In fact, I've had FAR better results crossing ANACS coins to PCGS/NGC than I have crossing PCGS/NGC coins to each other.

For what it's worth, I've had very good luck crossing coins to NGC period.

That's great to hear. I've got 1 ANACS, 1 SEGS and 2 PCGS @ NGC for a cross at any grade submission.

Matter of fact, I did crack one out of an ANACS holder to see if it made a difference.

Will post results once in -- hopefully less then the 30 day economy times I been reading about.

Michael

My luck with ANACS coins has been limited to crossovers to PCGS, and I'm 5/5 - all nickels. Sorry RWW, no experience with dollars.

Hoot