• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted: 2009 Ultra High Relief Double Eagle Unslabbed

7 posts in this topic

Thanks Carl. I've been looking on eBay and that is probably the way I'll have to go. I posted here first because I wanted to give someone on NGC Chat the first shot at the nice windfall profit that someone will make from me. I also felt that anyone here would know how to take care of the coin. I'm afraid of running into an improperly handled coin on eBay.

The listing I pointed out does not accept returns---stay away. There are other listings that are selling raw as you describe that offer return options, like this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2009-Ultra-High-Relief-20-1-Oz-Gold-Eagle-BU-w-BOX-COA-/180692411998?pt=Coins_US_Individual&hash=item2a121b665e

Or better yet be patient and the word will get around and someone on NGC Chat can give you a good lead. With the eBay listings you can at least get an idea of the market price.

Carl

I'd be glad to help, unfortunately I only have one of these. Best of luck in finding one, they are really pretty!