• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where are my manners? posted by cemonice

14 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I jusr recently joined NGC collectors society!

Hello all,

I just want to say to everyone that i just recently joined your ranks. I have been collecting for about 3 years now. I picked up the passion when i found out i was having a child and i realized i had nothing to pass on to him/her. The funny thing is i randomly chose coin collecting!

I am 28 years old and live in upstate New York.

I currently am into lincoln wheats, Indian Heads, Washington 25c, and just recently started my silver Dollar Date set and ASE's. Over the past 3 years i have learned a great deal about coins and i LOVE to talk coins! And i love to learn from experienced collectors

I just want to invite anyone to talk coins, anytime...I need some friends who know coins! This is me reaching out! thanks all

P.S. i just had a daughter born on MY birthday, July 14th, so now i have 2 kids to pass on the legacy

See more journals by cemonice

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter and welcome to the hobby....plenty of knowledgable folks here who can help you avoid some of the mistakes I made when I was new.....

Welcome to our happy little community & Congrats on the new one.

Hey Everybody, Well SILVER finally tipped past $40.00 again lets see where she goes this time. I'll shoot a guess at $52.50.

HAPPY COIN COLLECTING

Welcome cemonice and congrats on the new little one. Like you, I love Indian head cents and silver dollars, but I have a mix of interests. All pre 1965 silver from the western mints (and gold too, but I can't afford much), coins with a historical/western theme, etc. Feel free to chat/message email me about coins anytime, I also love to talk coins. Again, welcome.

Welcome to our little corner of the world. Feel free to write anytime. The chat board is a fantastic resource and one I'm sure you will find useful many times.

A lot of very friendly hooligans roam these halls, so have fun and please share.

moondoggy

Welcome to the forum and collecting coins, you will have a lot of fun collecting with us, and congratulation with your new daughter. Don

Howdy cemonice

Let me add my welcome to the chorus of great collectors that have responded to your post so far and congrats on the birth of your daughter. I collect primarily silver coins, dollars, half dollars, dimes, and commemoratives. Besides the terrific people that inhabit this site, I have found that membership in the Collectors Society keeps me focused on my registered collection and has saved me money in the long run as I don’t go off on tangents…….as often......lol.

See you on the boards,

Larry

You're going to Love this Board, lots of very bright people, great debates, and Sharing of our interests. This is much better than belonging to ANA. WELCOME ABOARD and congratulations on your recent family addition!!!

Wow, congratulations on the birth of your daughter and might I add a hearty welcome into our robust collecting community. I look forward to following the growth of your collection AND your daughter! All the best! Oh, and if you think I might be able to help you with anything, just send me a message to user gherrmann44.

Gary :banana: