• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

entertaining ebay seller - see linked listing

17 posts in this topic

yuk yuk, well at least I am entertained by this guy, fuzzy pics, denigrating ebay as much as possible, does he really expect to sell anything or is this his protest against ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/1876-CC-Seated-Liberty-Dime-PCGS-MS63-/260806604776?pt=Coins_US_Individual&hash=item3cb948f7e8

Seems the seller had a few items that were reported by the way he speaks in the listing. Deffinately entertaining to say the least.

-Chris#2

"In God we trust- all other use Paypal" Classic.

BTW... for all his great rap, the coin sure does look like a dog to me.

100% Positive feedback and a fed-up attitude with dealing on Ebay.

I looked a description on a Morgan he has for sale "Almost The Worlds Worst"

A interesting story how his ebay selling got to this point I am sure

OP

I am soooooo glad to be done with eBay. I just haven't missed the inane hassles even the teeniest tiny bit. I think I'm going on three years now, and still don't have the slightest inclination to go back.

Now that was an enjoyable ebay auction. I find it amazing that ebay does not understand that they have cut their own throats and that they will wake up one day, a broken has been once upon a time great sales organization.

Thanks for sharing,

Jim

That is a good auction. Just might BIN if there were better pics! :makepoint:

It looks as if the guy took the photo from a moving car....

jom

I just e-mailed him a question about his auction: Does anybody know if he will ship overseas?

if its not in the description then i might write seller and ask them. best wishes :)

He obviously has an issue with eBay, but a seller that does not accept Wampum or Squirrel Hides!?!? Come on man, that is just bad business and i will be buying elsewhere!!