• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jefferson Steps-

6 posts in this topic

I was told today that my Full Steps Jefferson from PCGS won't carryover in NGC's Registry. Only 5 steps will be allowed. I wasn't given a reason. Just curious if anybody "officially" knows why. I will say that the person helping me was wonderful.

-Charlie

PCGS grades only to the 5 steps standard. NGC offers two different designations, 5 step and 6 step. Thusly, if you enter a PCGS Full Step coin into the Registry, there is no guarantee that it is a 6 stepper - thus PCGS Full Steps are only accepted as 5 steps.

This is one of those DUH moments us humans have from time to time. Thank you for the palm to forehead move I just did.

doh!

There it is

Don't worry to much . I am always thankful when I leave the house with pants on lol

Martin

doh!

There it is

Don't worry to much . I am always thankful when I leave the house with pants on lol

Martin

Oh man, mental image about you without pants just hit!

doh!

There it is

Martin

Heck I'm gettin soo old that there's a sign on the wall by my bed that reads "Pants first, then shoes". lol