• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Kennedy

11 posts in this topic

What is the date of this Kennedy...I know it's not 1976.

There is nothing wrong with this coin if you're building an AT collection, and it isn't a 1975 either.

Chris

If it were me Alan, I would strictly dedicate the album with closer to original coins. This would be only something you will wind up replacing down the road when you get other better fillers. Of course, an entire AT Kennedy album would look colorful when you opened it. lol

If it were me Alan, I would strictly dedicate the album with closer to original coins. This would be only something you will wind up replacing down the road when you get other better fillers. Of course, an entire AT Kennedy album would look colorful when you opened it. lol

Yep, he could scatter them on the front lawn every Easter!

Chris

Another Kennedy for my album

I love the toning on this coin

Alan

Unfortunately, I'm afraid it would qualify as AT. However, if you like how a certain kind of toning looks, that is your right, even if others do not like it.

Thank you Everyone

I have learned a valuable lesson today.

No it did not cost much, a few dollars.

But now I have it to compare with other natural toned coins.

Thanks again

Alan