• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5 oz ATB NGC Boxes ??? when will they be avaliable !!!

11 posts in this topic

I really wonder if NGC is going to create a" 5oz America The Beautiful "storage box. I need 2 of them already..Can someone from ngc let me know if they are creating one !

• Administrator

There are no plans to create storage boxes for the oversize holders at the moment, but we appreciate the suggestion!

well, 56 mint state parks , plus 56 SP state parks, equates to 112 NGC holders minimum... I hope ngc will create a box for these. You know how hard it is to have these coins stacked on top of each other

In 2011, I sent in like 8 of the 5 oz. coins for grading and they sent them back to me in a box that held 9. What a neat box. I have requested numerous times if I could purchase a few of them and I am always declined. So now after much frustration after trying to give them money for a product, I am thinking I will have a cardboard box manufacturing facility in my town replicate the one they sent me with a couple of my improvement's and maybe market them online. I wouldn't mind making something available for a sector of the population who have been wanting something like that and maybe making a little money also for my time and ideas. I do believe they call that "The American Way". I'll let you know how it turns out. Tap me on this blog or email me if you're interested.

• Administrator

Thanks for the question, SteveZ.

NGC Customer Service is best able to assist you with this type of question at 1-800-642-2646. You may also send an email to Lisa in Customer Service at lberzins@ngccoin.com.