• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show your NGC Errors!

12 posts in this topic

If you think that it's an error because they have the reverse on the front beneath the label, then you're wrong. That is intentional. This is a STAR coin, and it's the reverse of this coin that earned it the STAR. Therefore, they put the reverse on the front of the slab.

What would be the point of this anyway?

[font:Comic Sans MS]800 642-2646! [/font]

Chris

He's bitter about his most recent submission, in which his coins got bagged, so he tried to turn the tables on NGC, but got owned in the process.

What would be the point of this anyway?

[font:Comic Sans MS]800 642-2646! [/font]

Chris

He's bitter about his most recent submission, in which his coins got bagged, so he tried to turn the tables on NGC, but got owned in the process.

Tried to turn the tables on NGC? That sounds vindictive Jersey. Yeah, I had three come back with a details grade on my most recent submission. 2 altered colored cents, and one reverse scratch. the other 17 came back fine. I started this thread as a playful poke at NGC. "self-satisfying revenge" quoted from the original post, i believe hinted at that.

There are a couple of tightly-wound ppl in this forum. RELAX. Two in-particular that rebut everything I post or comment with a negative "self-satisfying" connotation of their own. So, in retrospect, I guess they indulged in the theme of the thread, but on a separate tangent. People that have dealt with me 1st hand in this forum know that one of the last things that I am is "bitter." Playful, green & potentially overly sarcastic, but not bitter.

JoBessi, If you had coins come back in details holders, I'm going to side with NGC every time. If it was someone who's knowledge and experience has been proven to me and I could trust, that might be different.