• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have you been raptured?

22 posts in this topic

Surprisingly enough the world is still here. Of course the REALLY good people may have been raptured off it. If you are still here with the rest of us sinners, post a coin that makes you feel rapturous...

CappedBust29MS63.jpg

Among all of my early gold coins, this one I admire the most ... a 1795 half eagle with original surfaces. It looks much better in person.

1795HalfEagleO.jpg1795HalfEagleR.jpg

Can you just imagine all the coins these " Rapture " folks sent to the smelters ? Ah , but they were all counterfeit anyways.

Message from the leader of "Rapture Enterprises, “Send in your contributions to me before the world comes to an end.”

Leader = :devil:

Follower = :insane:

Leader after the "big day" = :banana:

Surprisingly enough the world is still here. Of course the REALLY good people may have been raptured off it. If you are still here with the rest of us sinners, post a coin that makes you feel rapturous...

CappedBust29MS63.jpg

Since I'm a sinner I will "covet" your coin. Wanna sell? :devil:

jom

CappedBust29MS63.jpg

Since I'm a sinner I will "covet" your coin. Wanna sell? :devil:

jom

:signfunny:

This is by far my favorite coin that I own.

HerosofDesertStorm.jpg

-Chris#2

"raptured" ?

Eaten by a raptor such as an eagle; or disemboweled by a Velociraptor that escaped from a 3D version of “Jurassic Park?”

Well that insufficiently_thoughtful_person Harold Camping is at it again.

He states that he just made a slight mistake in timing.

The end of the world is now Oct. 21.

Well that insufficiently_thoughtful_person Harold Camping is at it again.

He states that he just made a slight mistake in timing.

The end of the world is now Oct. 21.

So lets keep the thread going until then!

1811111O-1.jpg

1811111R-1.jpg

CappedBust29MS63.jpg

That is one CRAZY beautiful Bustie! Just to say the least Sky! WOW, I love your taste in coins,yo....

This one here....

068-1.jpg

045-2.jpg