• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's the weekend. Post a half dollar.

84 posts in this topic

idhair: Niiiiice 36 and LSH! What are the grades?

Raybo: Nice 32!

jom

Half dollars are my favorite denomination and I have a boatload of them, perhaps some should be posted.

Half dollars are my favorite denomination and I have a boatload of them, perhaps some should be posted.

No 'perhaps' about it Tom, get busy!

Tom, with your eye for appeal, you can't just throw a statement like that out here. You have to back it up with evidence.

I guess I had better put up after the earlier comment. Here are a few coins I like quite a bit.

TBR2I1838P55.jpg

TBR2I1893SP40.jpg

TBR2I1953N67.jpg

JOM: that half has something for everyone! Nice clash, die cracks and some color, not to mention just a classic design.

Heres one my mother gave me for my dansco. She has held onto it since 1964 in a banks envelope. Sure it has a few (insert sarcasim here) rim dings and contact marks. But I love it none the less due to the way it toned and most of all because it came from my mother.

-Chris#2

1964KennedyObverse.jpg

1964KennedyReverse.jpg

Fishyone

What do the coins look like in hand from JJ Teaparty . The photos always seem to be really washed out and hard to tell if there is any colour . Are they usually true to the Pics ?

O and here's a recent one as well . This one has been imaged by Hardtimes :)

1813halfPCGSXF45mf.jpg

Fishyone

What do the coins look like in hand from JJ Teaparty . The photos always seem to be really washed out and hard to tell if there is any colour . Are they usually true to the Pics ?

JJ Teaparty's pics are usually a bit washed out, but if you select carefully, you can get some amazing coins from them. Such as the ones below. Of course, what I really don't need is more of your competition for attractive Busties! I'm guessing Fishy's coin will come looking just a bit darker than this one :

932963_Full_Obv.jpg

932963_Full_Rev.jpg