• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's the weekend. Post a half dollar.

84 posts in this topic

Nice Busties Jom

If they ever want a new home drop me a line :blush:

Darn it, you beat me to it!

Fantastic color on those, Jom. I'll post one that is so new it hasn't even arrived yet:

112176.jpg.34501eb8be225e44ded3ead5ff651d1f.jpg

112177.jpg.7331ad7bfcc4b53273fc589b8c1c8117.jpg

Nice Busties Jom

Fantastic color on those, Jom. I'll post one that is so new it hasn't even arrived yet:

Nice one there...I'll bet it looks nicer in hand. Did you buy from EAC?

As to a "new home": I thought "I" was the new home hm Actually, they are all recent acquisitions. CHB and Bust material in general is pretty new for me. Let's just say I've moved backward in time in my coin collecting interests. heh

jom

As to a "new home": I thought "I" was the new home hm Actually, they are all recent acquisitions. CHB and Bust material in general is pretty new for me. Let's just say I've moved backward in time in my coin collecting interests. heh

jom

EAC... Eye Appealing Coins? Yeah, I got it from them. I recognize your '36 at least as coming from them, and your '32 looks familiar also. Ray generally has a very good inventory of very attractive coins, even if they are priced a bit strong.

jom

EAC... Eye Appealing Coins? Yeah, I got it from them. I recognize your '36 at least as coming from them, and your '32 looks familiar also. Ray generally has a very good inventory of very attractive coins, even if they are priced a bit strong.

Yes, on all counts.

jom

Nice Busties Jom

Yeah I saw that the other day and nearly went for the button but got the 101 instead

I have a new buy from Mr Feld that Sam is imaging at the moment so you'll have to wait until,later lol