• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Big 1000

24 posts in this topic

As tempting as it was to use this auspicious occasion for personal glorification wink.gif, I think it more important to acknowledge a simple fact: I ain't talking to myself here - without each and every participant on this board the experience would be meaningless. Thank you all for putting up with me for 1,000 posts! Here's wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season! Bruce

Thank you TDN! Thank you for all that you offer! Always good to read one of your posts - intelligent, witty, and informative! We - fish ewe a mare egrets moose and a hippo gnu deer. blush.giflaugh.gif

Hoot

No one gave a about my 1000th post

And look at all the joy I bring to this board. laugh.gif

Just kidding (and stolen from agentjim007 on those other forums).

You know you could have made a post in the test forum and then deleted it. It still adds to your post count. shocked.gif

Thanks for you posts TDN, your one of the backbones of the board. And Greg, it is fun having you on here too. However I will admit to sometimes not having a clue as to what you guys post.

yes - that was a half @$$-ed attempt at humor!

Did you not read Arch's thread in the water cooler? If you keep talking like that you'll be tossed in the penalty box!

I had to tell spooly that in the registry forums.

Here's hoping your next 1000 posts will be as good as the first 1000. There's some good folks posting here.

What's really great is that I'm now able to join Spooly in the half pint club cool.gif

Happy holidays all.

I like this forum, but for some odd reason I don't like to post here. I think it's the interface here. The PCGS board is just easier to use.