• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newp for my Commem Collection - NGC66 San Diego

18 posts in this topic

Lucky for me Shane ( kryptonitecomics , ats. I'm not sure if he is on here) put his dealer hat on.

So big thanks to Shane for selling it to me and Broadstruck for pointing it out and helping me along.

Brings my Commem collection from one to two.

(photo courtesy of Shane)

1936DSANDIEGO21.jpg

Lucky for me Shane ( kryptonitecomics , ats. I'm not sure if he is on here) put his dealer hat on.

So big thanks to Shane for selling it to me and Broadstruck for pointing it out and helping me along.

1936DSANDIEGO21.jpg

That is a nice one!

Yes, Shane is a member here, but we don't like to advertise it.

Chris

1936DSANDIEGO21.jpg

That is a nice one!

Yes, Shane is a member here, but we don't like to advertise it.

Chris

Hey, Shane, where in the heck are you? How come you didn't mention this commem to me?

Chris

That coin is stunning!!

If you evr get sick of it, send it to me and I will get rid of it for you.

1936DSANDIEGO21.jpg

erickso1, Glad you got it and your digging it (thumbs u :applause:

Hmmm... I thought you had three commems now hm

Not a big deal as we can work on your math skills at a later point in time! ;):roflmao:

Thanks all, for all the positive comments. I appreciate it.

Broadstruck, technically I have 4 commems.

Two right now are a part of my 50pc collection though ( Iowa and SD).

The other two are a part of my broader collection but I'm not sure if they will fit into the 50pc'er. As others have told me before, " take it slow, as your tastes may evolve as you learn more."

So for now my commem collection consists of two.

But looking for more.

Nick

Glad you like it....I know it's was hard for me to part with and I am not even a commem guys but I know great eye appeal when I see it.

Chris....your a Morgan guy so I am trying to keep you focused by not offering you other denominations :insane: