• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CUSTOM DESIGNED COIN WEBSITES - ONLY $249!

4 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone.

My name is Michael from Future Design Solutions. I would like to let you all know that right now I am having a special where you can get your very own professional custom designed coin website for only $249! This includes your own unique domain name and a year of hosting, and 10 fully custom designed web pages!

Best of all there are no monthly fees of any kind! Think about it, your own online business that you can manage as you please for just $249! And it's yours forever! No overhead, no additional costs, nothing! So for $249 you receive a complete website package.

Also if you are interested in having a different type of website design the special would apply as well. I guarantee you won't find better prices anywhere for this kind of professional website design.

Also for every person you refer to me who orders a website package you will get a $50 check from me! So you can start earning money now!

Please visit our website where you can find out more me and my work.

www.futuredesignsolutions.com

You can contact me at michael@futuredesignsolutions.com

Thanks,

Michael

1) Spammers should be castrated.

2) Your web site sucks.

3) Thanks for giving us your email address (michael@futuredesignsolutions.com) so we can spam you!