• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not a coin guy...just wondering what these are worth...THANKS !!

7 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

with the price of silver up so high I dug around in an old jar I had and turned up

4 1964 Washington Quarters and one 1963 Washington

Also, have two 1962 Franklin Halves.

I know it's not the FIND OF THE CENTURY , but based on the silver content alone, what would be a fair BUY-it-NOW price to put on ebay ?

5 silver quarters and two silver Halves....any thoughts, based on silver content ?

THANKS... (thumbs u

To kind of answer my own question....it looks like Washington quarters are selling for about 8 dollars and the Franklin Halves about 15.00....

SO I guess it's about 70.00 worth of coins...sound about right ?

Just make sure you pay attention to the spot price they are using at the top of the chart. It may not reflect the most current move. I.E. the spot price they are calcing the values off as of this moment is:

Table based on May 04, 2011 5:15 PM EDT precious metal prices:

Silver $39.39/oz 2.27

The half dollars contain .36169 oz. of silver, and the quarters contain .18084 oz. of silver. You can compute your own values with the rise or fall of the spot price.

Chris