• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

so...im drinking a foster's right

23 posts in this topic

and i keep lookin at the kangaroo on the can, it keeps makin me want to buy a 1oz kangaroo, is that bad? lol

lol cant be much worse than I just did. I just recently purchased 11 silver state hood quarters and 1 clad proof statehood quarter. All are NGC graded PF69 UCAM.

-Chris#2

the premium on these kangaroos and koala's is a lot. im really hesitating before getting em. the tigers etc too. so far i just got a kookaburra and panda but I did pay a premium just not as much as the other.

ill wait i guess

edit: oh and i forgot, i bid on a 3.85oz 20 balboas on like thursday, it went for straight bullion and it was a proof if i remember correctly. I bid like 5-8 under melt i think wondering if i would get lucky while goin on a trip the last 2 days. they are already going for like $15 more bc silver is above $46 now. darn

and i keep lookin at the kangaroo on the can, it keeps makin me want to buy a 1oz kangaroo, is that bad? lol

The proper thing to do is to buy some more "Oil-Can" kangaroos... e.g. some more Fosters!!! (thumbs u

The proper thing to do is to buy some more "Oil-Can" kangaroos... e.g. some more Fosters!!! (thumbs u

omg. how true

Awesome.....nothing like cold beer on a friday night. I too am indulging in some Brew!! :thumbsup:

But an aussie beer . Come on . :baiting:

As much as I like Fosters, and have consumed more than my share, lately I have been very fond of Innis & Gunn, a Scottish beer aged in oak barrels for 77 days.

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/10272/12719

But if I'm not working or driving and you offer me a Fosters, the answer will be yes!

Awesome.....nothing like cold beer on a friday night. I too am indulging in some Brew!! :thumbsup:

Tui is a New Zealand brew and their commercials are better than most.....

I used to drink Steinlager when I worked at a bar back in the early 80's that served more than 100 varieties of imported beer.

Chris

I used to drink Steinlager when I worked at a bar back in the early 80's that served more than 100 varieties of imported beer.

Chris

Yes, I like Fosters alot and used to love their old commecial/advertisement where they said "Have you ever been kicked by a Kangaroo??" lol

It's really funny that you mention Steinlager. My buddy has really been wanting some of that New Zealand brew, lately, but he had to drive out of state to get it. The distributor told me that due to import laws it is only available in certain states.... ;)

Gee, when I drink a bottle of Deschutes Black Butte Porter, I think of the clean source of the Metolius River and basalt, is that bad? :roflmao:

When I drink a Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Ale, I think of Patty

Bigfoot Lives - US Mint needs to go a Commem on him (or, er, ah, her! (thumbs u

Gee, when I drink a bottle of Deschutes Black Butte Porter, I think of the clean source of the Metolius River and basalt, is that bad?

That sounds too much like a York Peppermint Patty commercial. Plagiarist!

Chris

Gee, when I drink a bottle of Deschutes Black Butte Porter, I think of the clean source of the Metolius River and basalt, is that bad?

That sounds too much like a York Peppermint Patty commercial. Plagiarist!

Chris

(shrug):roflmao:

I always thought about going to New Zealand. Beautiful women and great beer. Sounds like paradise.

Great commercials.

Kiwi country, here I come.

$ilverHawk