• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Census

10 posts in this topic

I called about one of my orders Friday and she said it was graded and should ship by tuesday. Well, I was just looking at the census for my 1936S Oregon and there was a new coin added (MS67+*) Is there any chance that this coin could be mine or does it take longer for NGC to update there census?

thanks

Jon

Screenshot2011-04-17at53605PM.png

One can hope! That would be cool.

You didn't ask what the grade was when you called? Or wouldn't she tell you?

Lance.

Jon,

You do know that the grade will be posted on your Submission Tracking as soon as it has shipped, don't you?

I would be surprised if the Census would update that quickly, but one can always hope for the best.

Chris

Usually people comment that they have their grades but that they aren't showing up in the census. From that I would expect the census to lag behind the posting of your grade. If that holds true then the 67+ would probably not be yours. I hope for your sake that I'm wrong.

Okay I just got my Grades.

The Oregon went MS66+

Im guessing whoever graded them didnt like colorful coins because I had two MS65FB Rattlers with great color downgrade to MS64 (No full bands) :(

No....unfortunately it isn't your coin. They update the census every Monday. I had a top pop on Tuesday and it showed up next Monday.

edit....sorry I didn't read the whole post till I already posted.