• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So this is where everyone went.

37 posts in this topic

Hi Lester, good to see you over here too. :hi:

Here's a '57-D Frankie to welcome you to this neck of the woods...

Franklin57D_N65fbl.jpg

Franklin57D_N65fblRev.jpg

Seems to be a few people that know you, so I'll extend my welcome also. I'm pretty exclusive to NGC, so you probably don't know me. I'm the local Franklin semi-expert, Prooflike enthusiast, and generally jovial guy.

What do you collect, Lester?

I see a lot of familiar names on this street.

Lester

Hi Lester. What brings you here? :D

Lance.

Laziness kept me ATS

The latest banning activated me.

It's not as fast-paced over here, but there is always room for another rocking chair. If this keeps up, we'll have to ask NGC to put an addition on the porch.

Chris

Seems to be a few people that know you, so I'll extend my welcome also. I'm pretty exclusive to NGC, so you probably don't know me. I'm the local Franklin semi-expert, Prooflike enthusiast, and generally jovial guy.

What do you collect, Lester?

thanks for the nice welcome everyone

I collect commems,

Franklins

50c1958dPCSGMS66FBLob.jpg

50c1958dPCSGMS66FBLrev-1.jpg

and assorted buy what I like stuff

Welcome to Easy Street. A very friendly neighborhood. Like Physics-Fan, NGC has always been home. Like many ATS, collectors of GSA's in original holders and were not really welcome. We appreciate those who share photo's and knowledge of their collections.

With all the new arrivals, we better start looking in adding a sub-division...

By the way, very nice coin..

Chet

It's not as fast-paced over here, but there is always room for another rocking chair. If this keeps up, we'll have to ask NGC to put an addition on the porch.

Chris

That's OK--I'll bring the corn-bread and lemonade. lol

I like it slow and easy and with a better QUALITY, style and atmosphere of interaction. We encourage self-expression.

Beautiful toned coin Skyman...

As to Lester.. Welcome.. I was once a member ATS and friends to many members over there.. I miss many because I wouldn't dare get a Alt to pm them.

I am still in contact with many of them over here and in MSN ISM/emails/coin shows.

Members over here tend to mind their own business. If they like a thread they answer to it. If they don't they move on.. ATS it seems certain people need to be heard, mostly if they know more about a Wheat penny or a toned ASE and if you asked a silly question, you get mocked.. They also tend to have too many rear ended pals, although there is nothing wrong with that lifestyle, the bible still says it's wrong.

I just don't care for it..

Check out the Watercooler at NGC,some people overthere can give you a good rippen if you need one.. lol. George ex PCGS member and proud member of NGC slabbed coins and forum member. :)

Here's a '57-D Frankie

Franklin57D_N65fblRev.jpg

Does seem more 'civil' here - less windspeed, more direction. Shouldn't really matter what you collect, as long as you enjoy it.

Here's a reverse pic of my 1961 rainbow Franklin that made Tomaska's latest book;

IMG_6040.jpg

Does seem more 'civil' here - less windspeed, more direction. Shouldn't really matter what you collect, as long as you enjoy it.

Here's a reverse pic of my 1961 rainbow Franklin that made Tomaska's latest book;

IMG_6040.jpg

Another new toned beauty and new member.

I remember reading your threads ATS, also it seemed the same old clowns mocked you... Oh well, many things will fade in life.. I am a SAL member at my American Legion for 42 years, not many old timers left, I see the same happening ATS after the owners decide to shut it down or some creep shoots a nasty virus their way..

I hope that doesn't happen, but they forget other people are allowed strong opinions that frankly are good for everyone and also their business in this wide open coin hobby.. Again Welcome.. Yaha

Thanks YaHa for the welcome. I actually registered way back in '03, buts mostly lurked here and posted off and on ATS and somewhat at CoinTalk. I didn't get mocked too much, maybe more like ignored at times because I was too low key. I usually didn't jump in the stupid political threads, or the butt-kissing ones either. I see that a lot of the good (and banned) ones post here too, like LeeG, conder101 and others. I happen to like the PCGS products, but they'd better be really careful with their bannings - the social media can be a killer nowadays...