• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1,000th Post

11 posts in this topic

Dazzle us with some more of your special knowledge on trade dollars! There must be some relatively obscure story that you can relate! smile.gif

Hoot

No, Greg...something nicer! wink.gif

Oh.. um.. well.. you got me.

It should be a post that epitomizes you and your posts. Post a picture of your favorite trade dollar and give us a little insight into it. Perhaps a picture of a chopmarked trade dollar where you know the history of the chopmark?

TDN,

How about writing a private message to someone about your 1000th post and posting to the board, in error, as your 1000th post? I know at least one (coin)guy(1) who was dumb enough to do that. shocked.gif

How about writing a private message to someone about your 1000th post and posting to the board, in error, as your 1000th post? I know at least one (coin)guy(1) who was dumb enough to do that.

Actually, you're not alone. I did that a few days ago across the street when I was trying to PM roadrunner1. I caught it right away, and I think no one read it before I deleted it.

EVP