• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bright blue Indian on one side and......

8 posts in this topic

A sunset on the other, not a bad strike either. And some other stuff...Just playing with the camera and my coins getting ready for the ANA show.......

114.jpg

120-2.jpg

009-2.jpg

002-1.jpg

017-3.jpg

152.jpg

153.jpg

That's tuff enuff! Are you at a table?

No, but a mess of submissions " getting my forms done" and some other stuff I may trade or sell "depending".....

I could have told you the date of the frankie just from a shot at that toning pattern...I have pulled several out of original sets with just such a pattern and never out of any other years (thumbs u

I could have told you the date of the frankie just from a shot at that toning pattern...I have pulled several out of original sets with just such a pattern and never out of any other years (thumbs u

I agree, the toning on this particular 55 mint set looks like someone was throwing paint at it from a distance.... :D

I agree, the toning on this particular 55 mint set looks like someone was throwing paint at it from a distance.... :D

The look like impressionist paintings.

Beautiful selection, Joe. Let us know how they grade.

Jim

Who me share my grades? Now you of all people should know better than that of me Jim ! I don't like to share my grades, any collector should be able to correctly grade any coin from an image, right? lol....I let ya know. I have 12 Buffs that's going into NGC and some are real beauties like the 37-S at top of this post, it's going in and I will expect a high grade on that piece along with a few others. I can't believe how many raw buffs I've picked up since last November, more than I'm submitting, that's for sure. I'll come back from the ANA broke as a joke, as always....Joe