• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Say A Prayer For Our Friends in Japan

6 posts in this topic

And another for our Friends in New Zealand

Folks, I know this is off-topic but I would like to ask all my Friends and Fellow Collectors to take a moment and say a prayer for the Japanese and New Zealand people. The devastation is enormous and I hope their recoverys are swift.

For my Friends and Fellow Collectors along the west coast, please make sure your earthquake kits are ready and your family plans are set. The farther we are from the last Big One, the closer we are to the next.

Beaw

See more journals by Beaw

So has anyone heard from toyonakataro? This is a very tragic disaster. many lives lost and turned around for sure. My heart goes out to the people of Japan!

What happened to us here in Christchurch was terrible but what happened to Japan was just horrific. In my job I deal with Japanese people every day and they are the politest and best organised people in the world. I am sure that Japan will bounce back from this stronger than ever.