• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bulk silver halves

2 posts in this topic

Mom-in-law just dropped 8 rolls of silver halves on the table and wants me to see how much she can get for them. They are mostly AU 1964 Kennedy's, about a roll of avg circ franklins, some walkers, and 2 barbers (1901, 1906D). I don't think any are worth more than silver content, but can send pictures if you need them.

I have some references if needed as I have dome several trades on this forum and my eBay user ID is "deryk". I would rather sell them here but will resort to feebay if needed.

thanks for looking. Please have patience if it takes me until the weekend to respond, job is getting crazy and moving next week on top of it all.

How well do you like your mother in law? I have a shiny new penny I'll trade for those old worn out coins if you don't really like her :D I'm missing a 68 P and a 69 P and a whole bunch of franklins and walkers and barbers, wish I had the cash to make you a decent offer!