• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB - Presidential Dollars First Day Issues 2010-2011

4 posts in this topic

Friends, I would like to add to a set I traded for last month. The set is mostly MS66 FDI. I need 2010 and 2011 coins to fill slots and would like to upgrade to any MS67 FDI available. If any one of you have some available give me a shout. Purchases or trades are fine as I do have a few extra Silver Dollar coins for swap. Check your inventory, or your friends and see what you can come up with.

Thanks, Rick

Still looking for First Day Issues 2010 & 2011 for the Presidential Dollars. Also purchasing MS70 First Strike NGC Silver Eagles, 2008w & 2009 Early Release MS70.If you have one for sale give me a shout.

Thanks, Rick

HMM, Well that will make my list a little shorter. I have checked the Bay and found nothing at all for the President series except raw coins offered. Maybe I'll find a few later on in the year. Thanks for the feedback.

Rick