• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is NGC open today ? Yes they are ! Grades posted !

13 posts in this topic

An order just went from "Schedule for Grading" to "Quality Control"....

I would be very impressed if they decided to grade coins on a national holiday...thats dedication!

And grades have finalized ! Woohoo ! Another STAR ! - all these are toned as well !

001 1972 D $1 MS 64

002 1962 5C MS 66

003 1970 S LARGE DATE 1C PF 67* RB

004 1956 D 5C MS 66

005 1968 D 50C MS 65

006 1960 D 5C MS 66

007 1962 D 5C MS 65

This follows 2 stars on my last toned nickel submission a 44-P MS66 and a 44-S MS67. I sent in 5 coins for designation review - 2 came back with stars - a toned MS63 23 Peace $ and a MS65 CAC 45-S toned WLH.

:whee:

I just received a PM from Max on an "Ask NGC" question I posted last week. Either they are open for business or he loves his job too much.

Chris

Congrats on the grades there Toner. Just to add, shows NGC doesn't work for the giant metropolis of DC. I could've called it something else, just being nice! lol

Congrats on the grades there Toner. Just to add, shows NGC doesn't work for the giant metropolis of DC. I could've called it something else, just being nice! lol

How can they take days off in DC when they don't work?

Chris

I think thats nicer than mine so I would say so. Beautiful coin. I didnt expect a star on that coin. Funny the ones I think should dont get one and the ones that I dont think do....

There's a lot of 70-S toned proof Lincolns out there. They usually sell in PCGS or NGC for $30-$90 depending on how beautiful the toning is.

I bet there are 5 for sale on Ebay right now.

I looked at ebay and did see a couple of toned 1970-S proofs. One similar toning to mine was selling for BIN @ $99. Enough about me. I would love to see some pictures of your coins later on.

TonerGuy, why you always do this to us? Where are the pictures, man?

Yeah I know. But everytime someone posts a pic someone jumps in and says "hey that coins AT" or "hey that's overgraded" or "hey your photos suck your white balance is off" or "hey I use to own that coin and you didnt get my permission to photograph it."

It's always something with photos...

I'm sure if I post these images someone will jump in and say "hey my coin kicks your coins A-S-S and I didn't get a star!"

I think coins are like women... You have to leave something to the imagination ! lol...