• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I've been waiting many years for this!

24 posts in this topic

Wow Chris, love those Medals!! Would love to see single pictures of them though!!

Not long ago, we moved into a new residence, and I have been having one heck of a time trying to get decent photos. The lighting in the house is not as good as I would like, and I have limited space to use for a new setup. I'll keep working on it.

Yeah, there are some that have really great designs. I think I've posted previous photos of the 1969 set with the replica of Libertas Americana, but the '70 & '79 St. Louis, the '73 Boston, the '75 Los Angeles, the '77 Atlanta and the '78 Houston are really stunning, in my opinion.

Can anyone given me an estimate of the cost to have someone take really good photos of all 42 medals and put them on a disc? I'm asking, because I've already built a "Custom Set" in the Collection Manager for them, and I would like to be able to share it with others if I had some decent photos.

Chris

What an awesome collection that you have here. I'd be interested in seeing some additional photographs of your medals. Hope you get your photograph set up perfected in you new home soon.

Get ahold of Bob Campbell for the photos. Awesome set!

How can I contact him? I know it has been posted on here before, but I can't remember.

Chris

How can I contact him? I know it has been posted on here before, but I can't remember.

Chris

NGC just came out with this new feature called "PM". lol

Chris

Cool! Does it cross-reference their real name to their username, too? You should know by now, Billy, that I have a terrible memory.

Chris :devil:

Chris

Cool! Does it cross-reference their real name to their username, too? You should know by now, Billy, that I have a terrible memory.

I know Cleo, I have the same disease. We're both old! lol

Chris

I was going to call you Roberta, but I thought it might give people the wrong idea.

Chris :whee:

Chris

I was going to call you Roberta, but I thought it might give people the wrong idea.

That's funny cause the only other name I was coming up with for you was christy! lol Didn't know if that would go over very good! lol

Chris

That's funny cause the only other name I was coming up with for you was christy! lol Didn't know if that would go over very good! lol

It's funny you should mention that. My Mom used to call me Christy when I was a kid. Of course, she was allowed. :slapfight:

Chris

Chris

It's funny you should mention that. My Mom used to call me Christy when I was a kid. Of course, she was allowed. :slapfight:

Chris

That's cool. Now I have both of you guys real names. :grin:

Chris

Chris

That's cool. Now I have both of you guys real names. :grin:

I haven't the slightest idea what you mean, Loretta!

Chris

Very cool set of medals! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you, John.

Five of the medals were struck in high relief, '69 Philadelphia, '71 Washington DC, '76 New York City, '78 Houston, and '79 St. Louis. They are really stunning.

Chris