• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Week #106 - Where for art thou?

18 posts in this topic

• Administrator

QUESTION: What is the total face value of all USA coins dated 1900? (include all mints, but do not include both MS and PF, and do not include varieties)

First post with the correct answer wins a new & improved DISPLAY BOX!!.

Don't forget, we also draw for a runner-up prize from all remaining posts with a correct answer.

Good Luck and have a great weekend!

REMINDER: The Numisma-Quest ends/ended on Saturday at midnight EST. Entries after that time will not be valid. See the Trivia Info post for more details.

When you post your answer, only the administrators can see it. Stop back each Monday. We will make all the posts visible and announce the winners.

1C p

5C p

10C p

o

s

25C p

o

s

50C p

o

s

1D p

o

s

2.5D p

5.D p

s

10.D p

s

20D p

s

comm1D p

I am including the Lafayett dollar even though it was dated 1900 it was struck in 1899

I am not including Philippine coins or coins that might of been minted by foreign mints because you want face values of coins you you are implying that you want US coins only other wise we have to getinto converting coins to US dollar standards and that could be a mess.

Before I forget it was $79.11

I would think that the total face value would be $0.00 since you state

do not include both MS and PF
and, therefore, since you exclude MS and PF coinage, there is nothing left.

QUESTION: What is the total face value of all USA coins dated 1900? (include all mints, but do not include both MS and PF, and do not include varieties)

ANSWER: $79.11.

The winner is: airplanenut!! Your prize is a display box.

The runner up winner is: prooflike!! Your prize is a copy of The Cherrypickers Guide.

Congratulations and thanks for playing!!