• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where's Frattlaw

9 posts in this topic

Not to long ago Hall made a fool of himself trying to insult Frattlaw. My guess is he's taking a breather from the carnage over yonder. A guy like that may have very well left it behind him for now. It's difficult talking to the many brick walls that are left over there. It eventually gets pointless to reason with many of the folks there.

I shake my head in amazement why many people over there continually take the abuse and strong arm tactics, the control pcgs has over them. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Leo

His profile is off over there, but no posts since Jan. No posts here since Jan. No eBay activity since Jan.

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

I hope he's OK. He's a good guy!

It's difficult talking to the many brick walls that are left over there. It eventually gets pointless to reason with many of the folks there.

Like the dorks with posts in excess of 18,000? I've watched him feud with that insufficiently_thoughtful_person and don't blame him for avoiding the geek. Hopefully, he begins to spend more time over here.

It's difficult talking to the many brick walls that are left over there. It eventually gets pointless to reason with many of the folks there.

Like the dorks with posts in excess of 18,000? I've watched him feud with that insufficiently_thoughtful_person and don't blame him for avoiding the geek. Hopefully, he begins to spend more time over here.

Nobody is impressed by you or your name calling. FrattLaw probably has nothing to do with you.

Knock it off, don't drag this forum down.

I got in contact with him today--he says that his new (independent) firm is doing great, but he's just swamped with work right now. He says he'll be coming back when time allows.

Jeremy

I got in contact with him today--he says that his new (independent) firm is doing great, but he's just swamped with work right now. He says he'll be coming back when time allows.

Jeremy

thanks for the update Jeremy.....